Thursday, June 20, 2013

Namelessfashionblog


Metallic




The metallic trend will be one of the hottest for the following season. But how to wear it, without being over the top and get lost in a sea of gold, silver and glitter? My idea is to choose a piece of clothing with shimmering fabric (in my case a pair of shorts) and then use neutral color to balance it (I went for a grey turtleneck and black tights). Then you can add shiny accessories to complete your metallic look. Today I'm wearing my new Guess silver watch and two wonderful bracelets from donnapiù. The first one is an arrow bracelet with black rhinestone... ultra chic, trendy and great to stack with other jewelry. The second one is a romantic infinity bracelet in silver , paired with a silver infinity ring. What do you think of this outfit?



Turtleneck: Zara
Shorts: Firetrap
Sandals: H&M
Watch: Guess
Bracelets and ring: donnapiù


Nerdy Glasses




 Smart is sexy. And the fashion world seems to agree. What you need is just a pair of black framed nerdy glasses (the bigger the better) and you easily can turn into a sexy nerd. You can find hundreds of different models on Firmoo , the most popular online eyeglass store. And what's even better is that for first time customers the first pair is free! You'll have to pay only the shipping...great isn't it?
I decided to emphasize the look with knee high socks and my Litas. Pass or fail?

Glasses: Firmoo
Shirt: Paolo Gennari (tailor-made)
Shorts: Pull&Bear
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Socks: Calzedonia
Necklace: Tiffany&co.

Polka dots galore!

-->

 Some days ago I introduced to you a young and very talented Italian designer, Cecilia Di Foglio, and her bags. Today, I decided to wear one of the lovelies clutches she sent me, the Tremiti, and matched the polka dots print with my polka dots dress. Happy Friday everyone!

Cardigan: Benetton
Dress and flats: H&M
Sunglasses: Romwe
Bag: Cecilia Di Foglio


Working girl



You already know that I work in the fashion industry and as a consequence I can go to work dressed however I like. But I'm sure some of you must be elegant and formal to go to the office, so I decided to show you an office-ready outfit! Whato do you think? Do I look like a business woman? 

Jacket: H&M
Dress: No brand
Bag: V73
Earrings: Pupette Shop Bijoux



Lace tights




-->
 When it comes to fashion hosiery, nothing is more classic and timeless than lace tights. They are also quite versatile as they can go with many different outfits. This time I chose to wear them to spice up a total black outfit, to obtain a flirty and feminine look. But I'm sure they will also look great with a rocker tee, destroyed denim shorts and biker boots. The pair I'm wearing, was sent to me by the online shop Veneziana, where you'll be able to find an incredible range of tights, pantyhose, leggings, stockings and socks. All made from the best materials available, to combine fashion and comfort. Have a look at the website and your legs will surely thank you! 

Sweater: H&M

Shorts: No brand
Tights: Veneziana

Pumps: Missguided
Necklace: Forever21
Bag: Céline


Nerocipria


Virna and Morena are two businesswomen from Mirandola, a town sadly notorious for the earthquake of May 2012. Severely affectedby this event, like many others, however, they decided to put themselves back in the game with a new project: Nerocipriaan e-commerce where they sell their handmade creations, all Made in Emilia. Witty, elegant fashion accessories from belts to bracelets, to bags and event-shirts. Why the name Nerocipria?  Nero (Black) .. is the color of darkness that has bounded them after the earthquake.Cipria (Powder pink)... the color of the drawer in which they kept this project. I must confess I was impressed not only by the uniqueness and beauty of their products, but also by the spirit of these women, who represent a wonderful example for us all. Never give up in front of difficulties!Today, I'm wearing their Brigitte beltwith a flower detail definitely perfect for spring. I decided to wear it with a very simple outfit in the shades of white and blueand added some gold details. What do you think of the final result? 

Belt: Nerocipria
Cardigan: Benetton
Tee: Abercrombie&Fitch
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: H&M
Sunglasses: Romwe
Bag: No brand

Mango LBD



This Sunday I attended a lunch organized by our wedding caterers in a wonderful location in the countryside near Florence. The weather was perfect too, so I couldn't resist and I had to take some pictures. For this quite formal occasion I decided to wear a simple little black dress and then add a pair of big sparkling earrings and my leopard pumps (to spice everything up). What do u think of the result?

I was wearing: 
LBD: Mango (new collection)
Bag: Celine


Pink and glitter


 Today during lunch break, me and my official photographer Martina decided to challenge Lucifero ( an anticyclone that is bringing really hot weather in Italy - meteoroligist have fun giving silly names to these phenomena) and realize a small shooting... The location and the model are not the best but I do like the result...whart do you think?

Dress and shoes: H&M
Sunglasses: Mango 
Bag: Design Inverso



Some outfit














-->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely......