Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jackie


Peppy for Peplum



skirt- J.Crew, shoes- Stuart Weitzman, Peplum top- H&M, bag- Louis, sunnies-Prada, necklace-Forever 21



I'm so darn peppy for peplum these days!  Peplum skirts, tops, dresses... I want everything to have a peppy peplum detail on it! 

Black & White, Dot & Stripe



top/necklace- H&M, skirt- Urban Outfitters, shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, hat-Vintage, tights-Gap, belt- Vintage, bracelet- J.Crew


I love mixing patterns any day of the week, and especially dots and stripes.
However, with the focused and classic black and white palette the mixed prints feel even more exciting and interesting.
Black and white lets prints speak for themselves and allows a harmonious contrast to be made in my opinion.
Plus black/white prints always have a 60s retro pop-art flair which always makes my heart melt into gooey 60s nostalgia. 

Holiday Party



(dress from Crossroads , bag- Coach, shoes- I.N.C , velvet/fur shrug- Vintage, watch- Michael Kors)

This is what I wore to the Crossroads Holiday Party.  I picked up this sparkly number when I stopped by Crossroads to style my mannequin.  And guess what???? It was only $10!!!!
The party was SO much fun!  Crossroads had their Bay Area stores gather their finest product to bring to the party so everyone could shop the best of the best.  There was a DJ, bar with Champagne and all, polaroid photo booth and lots of amazing Crossroads treasures to shop!  I had so much fun with my blogger friends and the Crossroads crew and snagged quite a few awesome goodies for myself!

Gypsy Eyes





(pants-Madewell, top/bag/sunglasses/necklace-Vintage,shoes-Nine West).


I love these Madewell pants--they are so funky fresh with the major wide-leg flare!
I was totally feeling the 70's vibe wearing these super wide leg pants and flower power top with the the larger-than-necessary collar.

Sweetheart



(dress-F21, tights-Hue,earrings-Kate Spade, shoes-Guess,pin-Vintage)

This lovely bouquet was made by Savage Rose and you can check out more amazing floral delights here
I love the vintage pink flower pin that is pinned to the lace handle of the bouquet!
Pink and black is always such a sweet and retro combination.  Couldn't resist wearing a ballerina bun to play off the ballerina pink dress and black tights.  
This would make a pretty cute Bridesmaid outfit for a wedding around Valentine's Day in the daytime!

Chocolate Chip


(top-Gap, skirt-H&M, tights-Gap, shoes-Banana Republic, headband-UO, accessories-UO, H&M, Banana Republic)

Well Hello There! 
 What's cookin' good lookin'?
Chocolate chip cookies anyone?
 After baking some scrumptious chocolate chip cookies, I was inspired to turn into one myself.

Getting ready for Fall with yummy chocolate brown and black.
To spice things up mix classic patterns in neutrals to create a look that is fun and chic!

Sugar & Spice



(lace tunic-Victoria's Secret, skirt-H&M, heels-BCBG, vintage purse-Grandma's, bra-GapBody, tights-Gap)

No comments: