Saturday, January 26, 2013

Classy girl

Pencil skirt



-->

Shirt: Old Navy, Skirt: J. Crew, Tie: Banana Republic (Borrowed from Andy), 
Tights: T.J. Maxx, Shoes: H&M

I've been wanting to wear a tie for a while now. Andy wore this one to church on Sunday and it looked so cute that I decided to finally man up and do it. (pun intended) He even gave me lessons on how to tie it, but I could never get it right. Luckily he was home in the morning to tie it for me. Yes, my husband dresses me like a toddler...it's fine. I quite liked the little touch it gave to my outfit. It's like a new accessory I didn't even know existed! This could be revolutionary people...you may see me wearing ties all over the place now. 

White tights




Blouse: Zara, Skirt: J. Crew, Tights: Nordstroms, 
Shoes: Steve Madden via Zappos, Necklace: Banana Republic
Pleated skirt



Sweater: Anthropologie, Skirt: c/o Florence Adams, 
Tights: J. Crew, Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

Feminine outfit




Shirts, Necklace, Belt: J. Crew Factory, Skirt:H&M, Tights: T.J. Maxx Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom
-->





No comments: